These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage will guide your use of our Website, cheestoryproduction.com, accessible at https://cheestoryproduction.com.
These Terms will be enforced fully and affect your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Your cheestoryproduction.com Account and Site
If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog. You are fully responsible for all activities under the account and any other actions taken in relation with the blog. You must not state or assign keywords to your blog misleadingly or unlawfully, including in a manner intended to trade on others’ name or reputation.
cheestoryproduction.com may change or remove any information or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause cheestoryproduction.com liability. You must immediately notify cheestoryproduction.com of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account, or any other security breaches. cheestoryproduction.com will not be liable for any acts or carelessness by You, including any damages of any kind incurred due to such acts or carelessness.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, cheestoryproduction.com and/or, it’s licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are allowed limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any other media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity related to this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and cheestoryproduction.com may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential, and you must maintain confidentiality.
- Fees & Payment. By signing up for a Services account, you agree to pay cheestoryproduction.com the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Cheestoryproduction.com reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at any time on thirty (30) days written notice to cheestoryproduction.com.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to request technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by cheestoryproduction.com to respond within 10 business days) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free cheestoryproduction.com services. All support will be provided following cheestoryproduction.com standard services practices, procedures, and policies.
Responsibility of Website Visitors
Cheestoryproduction.com has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot, therefore, be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating this Website, cheestoryproduction.com does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such content to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. This Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors.
This Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Cheestoryproduction.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of this Website. Also, from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images, or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant cheestoryproduction.com a non-exclusive, worldwide not revocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute it in any and all media.
Your content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. cheestoryproduction.com reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and cheestoryproduction.com expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Cheestoryproduction.com reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Cheestoryproduction.com is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website, you are expected to review these Terms regularly.
By activating a partner product such as the theme from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt-out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
Cheestoryproduction.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement regularly for changes. Cheestoryproduction.com may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Cheestoryproduction.com may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your cheestoryproduction.com account (if you have any), you may simply discontinue using this Website. If you have a paid services account, such an account can only be terminated by cheestoryproduction.com. If you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from cheestoryproduction.com notice to you thereof; provided that, cheestoryproduction.com can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service.
The cheestoryproduction.com is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between cheestoryproduction.com and you concerning your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted following the state’s laws. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in my for the resolution of any disputes.